Unlocked: Stories of Hope from Tiny Owl Artists in Lockdown
With pictures by a host of talented illustrators hailing from all over the world, Unlocked is a timely picture book acting as a beautiful reference to a moment in history – remembering how we made each other smile, no matter how restricted we were during those months in lockdown.
The fantastic artists contributing include Piet Grobler, Kate Milner, Nicola Davies, Ehsan Abdollahi, Ken Wilson-Max, Anna Doherty, Jenny Bloomfield, Sarah van Dongen, Hazel Terry, Dale Blankenaar, Catell Ronca, Jenny Duke, Dunja Jogan, Nahid Kazemi, and Maria Christania.
Discover fun book activities
Download a free poster with beautiful artwork from this book!
Meet the illustrators
Read more about Unlocked:
- Read a blog: Tiny Owl to publish international anthology inspired by lockdown
- Read a blog: Unlocking the lockdown with Tiny Owl artists!
- Watch: In conversation with Nicola Davies
- Watch: In conversation with Kate Milner
- Watch: In conversation with Anna Doherty
- Watch: In conversation with Ehsan Abdollahi
- Watch: In conversation with Sarah van Dongen
- Watch: In conversation with Piet Grobler
- Watch: In conversation with Maria Christania Winardi
- Watch: In conversation with Jenny Bloomfield
- Watch: In conversation with Hazel Terry
- Watch: Unlocked book trailer
- Read a review: Unlocked is a treat to savour, to linger over, and to reflect upon - A Library Lady
- Download: FREE mindfulness teacher planning from Ceridwen Eccles
- Read a review: Unlocked featured in QuixoticLittles's round-up of books to share during the pandemic!
Scope for Imagination
Unlocked captures this unique time in history and gives us all a beautiful keepsake
Books for Topics
Unlocked offers a diverse array of voices, yet drawn together by a common thread of humanity
Being transported all over the world to share experiences of lockdown and ultimately HOPE