Order Too Much
Published April 6th, 2023
Spring has sprung, and little Rabbit is excited to play with his friend Bear! There’s just one problem: Bear doesn’t want to come out of hibernation. There’s too much of everything outside! With the help of friends Rabbit, Squirrel and Fox, Bear becomes excited to enter the outside world once again! Everything is more bearable with good friends who let us take our time.
An ideal springtime book to gently talk to children about change, and a cheering story with a message at its core about taking one’s time and dealing with variations in routine.
Discover fun book activities
Download a free poster with beautiful artwork from this book!
Meet the author and illustrator
Having worked on almost 30 children’s books, Maria Christania is making her Tiny Owl debut! Born and raised in Bandung, Indonesia, Maria gained her
bachelor’s degree in Design and Visual Communication from Bandung Institute of Technology in 2008, going on to work as a freelance graphic designer and teacher. She also received a Master’s in Children’s Book Illustration from Cambridge School of Art in 2016, after moving to the UK.
Read more about Too Much:
- Download: Discover fun Too Much Activities!
- Watch: Author Anne Booth spills all on new picture book, Too Much!
- Download: Our new bookish poster from Too Much!
- Watch: Top tips for summer from the Too Much gang!
- Read more: Tips for young writers from author Anne Booth!
- Read more: ‘A soothing message for children and adults alike!’
- Read more: The Reader Teacher recommends Too Much!Read a review: Books to support children when dealing with difficult feelings
- Read more: Too Much is Picture Book of the Day!
- Read more: Two wonderful books about the power of kindness and friendship!
- Read a review: Too Much has ‘wonderful words and truly endearing illustrations!’
- Read more: ‘Tackle the topic of feeling overwhelmed in a sensitive and compassionate way with Too Much!’
- Books to Bake: Bake a Bookish Cake for National Picnic Day!
- Watch: Illustrator Maria Christania unboxes Too Much!
- Watch: Illustrator Maria Christania chats new picture book!
- Read a review: ‘Too Much shows that with the right support available, nothing is Too Much for us!’ – Check ‘Em Out Books
- Read a review: ‘Too Much is a wonderfully gentle and kind story!’ – Pippa Goodhart
- Read more: Glowing reviews for pre-pub copies of Too Much!
- Read more: Fox and Bunny come out on top as Year 1 review Too Much!
- Watch: Want cute animal picture books? We’ve got them!
- Watch: Unboxing our new picture books!
- Watch: The trailer for Too Much is here!
- Download a Tiny Owl Valentine’s Day card!
- Hooray! Happy Publication Day to Too Much!
'Wonderful words and truly endearing illustrations!’
‘Too Much is a wonderfully gentle and kind story!’
– Author Pippa Goodhart
‘Too Much shows that with the right support available, nothing is Too Much for us!’
– Check ‘Em Out Books