Buy The Flute, hardback, 24 pp, £9.99 (discounts may apply)
Buy The Drum
- Written by Ken Wilson-Max
- Illustrated by Catell Ronca
Hear the whisper of the flute and see how it floats like a butterfly or blows like cold, grey wind. Discover how music can make you move and feel!
Come along and sing with The Flute in Tiny Owl’s new Children, Music, Life series, created by the award-winning picture book author and artist Ken Wilson-Max. The Flute is the second book in the series, following on from the hugely popular The Drum. This series explores different musical instruments from around the world and how they make you feel and move! Music is great for the physical, emotional, and intellectual development of babies as well as strengthening cognitive and sensory development. So hear the whisper of the flute, dance like a butterfly and enjoy making music with your baby!
Watch an interview with author Ken Wilson-Max:
Watch Ken Wilson-Max read The Flute:
- Book Trust loves The Flute: The Flute is a lovely choice for little ones!
- The Drum named among best diverse children’s books by The Evening Standard
- Hurrah! The Drum nominated for Kate Greenaway Awards!
- Read an interview with illustrator Catell Ronca: The Flute is colourful, lively, and emotional!
- Read a blog: Travel the world with the music of The Flute!
- Read a review by Red Reading Hub: The Flute is a treasure!
Visit our bookstore
Download book posters
Limited edition prints
Subscribe to Tiny Owl on YouTube!