Buy our book bundles
We’ve got all our most recent paperback releases in one superb bundle! Add to your Tiny Owl book collection and save money with this fantastic bundle!
Grobblechops – A timeless tale of monsters under the bed, lovingly told by the award-winning author Elizabeth Laird and illustrated by Jenny Lucander. Grobblechops was featured in BookTrust’s Great Books Guide for 2019 and was even selected as a top book for mental health by The Reading Agency!
Quill Soup – This witty African version of Stone Soup celebrates generosity and kindness – and the message that we can all benefit if we share our resources. It’s part of our One Story, Many Voices series, which explores well-known tales told from different cultural perspectives. Written by Alan Durant and illustrated by Dale Blankenaar, this vibrant and energetic story was shortlisted for the English Association 4-11 Picture Books Awards and longlisted for the prestigious Kate Greenaway Medal in 2020!
A Bottle of Happiness – A modern fable that goes full circle as it explores the value of possessions against values of friendship and fun. Pippa Goodhart and Ehsan Abdollahi’s joyful story was longlisted for 2018 UKLA Book Awards as well as nominated for the CILIP Kate Greenaway Medal in 2017!
- Yippee! Quill Soup is longlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal 2020!
- Hurrah! Quill Soup is SHORTLISTED for English Association 4-11 Picture Books Awards!
- Grobblechops selected by The Reading Agency as a top book for mental health!
- Grobblechops features in BookTrust’s Great Books Guide 2019!
- A Bottle of Happiness among the best books of the year by the Sunday Times.
- A Bottle of Happiness nominated for UK’s most prestigious children’s book award!