Read a wonderful review of A Rainbow in My Pocket by Louise Stothard in Carousel:
A Rainbow in my Pocket
Written by Ali Seidabadi Illustrated by Hoda Haddadi
Translated by Azita Rassi
Tiny Owl £12.99 ISBN: 978-1910328125
This Unusual picture book explores the idea of writing your dreams, thoughts and ideas and keeping them in your pocket. On each page, a paragraph of text reads like a delicate poem, and is an observation of the natural world and insects and snow and dolls and people. The collage of simple shapes and lines create illustrations which are a perfect complement and add a sense of texture as well as life and movement to each page. This delightful book will stimulate questions and encourage thoughtful observation for readers of any age.
Buy this book from here.
To visit our bookstore click here.
Read more about this book:
- Dreamy poems like a child’s imagination. A review by Guardian Witness, Nicky Wallis. Link
- Why the ants queue in such a straight line? A review by Parents In Touch. Link
- Watch this short video introducing Hoda Hadadi, the illustrator. Link
- A book for personal contemplation. A review by Jill Bennett. Link
- Discover your own rainbow. A review by Armadillo. Link
- Poetic side of Tiny Owl Publishing. A blog post. Link
- About the simplicity and tenderness of life. A review by Books for Keeps. Link