Fab teacher shares her brilliant creation!
With school, library, and bookshop closures, and the inevitable challenges facing the whole community over the next few months, we want to make it as easy as possible for families stuck at home. We’ve gathered a range of read along and how-to videos from our fabulous authors and illustrators so that you can keep those little ones entertained. Find even more activities below this video.
We’ve asked YOU to share your amazing creations using #GetCreativeTO.
Check out this Easter inspired never-ending story from Year 6 teacher Lisa Lowe! We can’t wait to see what her class come up with…
Had a go albeit with a very Easter theme. I can see lots of scope with these to tell lots of stories. pic.twitter.com/0hULy3K2sS
— Lisa Lowe (@MRSLOWE123) April 10, 2020
- Check out more arty activities with fantastic illustrator Hazel Terry!
- Watch: Ken Wilson-Max reads his books!
- Fun activities you can enjoy at home!
- Watch: Alan Durant’s reads his story Quill Soup!
- Guidelines for sharing Tiny Owl books during the COVID-19 crisis
Visit our bookstore
Download book posters
Limited edition prints
Subscribe to Tiny Owl on YouTube!