A powerful story about kindness
The 1st of 12 Books of Christmas & joining the Spark! Awards long list in the 4-7 category, is ‘Bloom’ by Anne Booth and Roby Owen-Wilson. A powerful story about kindness, loneliness, self-reflection & celebration of intergenerational relationships. Will the old man find companionship? The skilful illustrations also have a story to tell. You can’t fail to be moved by this story.
- Read: Hurrah! Bloom is one of the Guardian’s best books of the month!
- Read: Bloom is top summer reading in The Sunday Times!
- Read: Bloom is selected as a top summer book by True Education!
- Read: Bloom is featured in parenting magazine JUNO
- Read an interview with author Anne Booth
Visit our bookstore
Download book posters
Limited edition prints
Subscribe to Tiny Owl on YouTube!