In the days leading to Christmas, the Guardian published Christmas family book reviews! Proudly The Snowman and the Sun was among them. A reviewer wrote:
This is a lovely story about what happens when a snowman melts. We follow him through the water cycle as he waits to fall as snow and be made again the next year. One for the scientists and the existentialists!
Link to the source: Here
To visit our bookstore please click here.
More to read about The Snowman and the Sun:
- The Snowman and the Sun as reviewed by Jill Bennett- Link
- The Snowman and the Sun as reviewed by Parents in Touch- Link
- “A simple story with profound depth”- Armadillo- Link
- Details make a huge difference in the story- A blog post- Link
- magical illustrations of tiny Owl Books- A feedback from our readers- Link
- “Tiny Owl is a brilliant new publisher to watch out for”- Dolphin Booksellers- Link
- A wonderful event- A report- Link
- A life lesson through a story- A blog post- Link