Buy The Orange House, hardback, 24pp, £12.99 (discounts may apply)
- Written and illustrated by Nahid Kazemi
The small Orange House stands at the end of the alley, feeling sad and left out as all the nearby tall buildings admire another new building being built. Her old stone stairs and pipes are no match for the new building’s elevator and brand new pipes that they say will never burst.
Feeling she has no place in the world anymore, the Orange House finds surprising new friends as the workmen advance towards her with their shovels and picks.
This book is available at all good independent bookshops and on-line bookstores in the UK and around the world.
For signed books please email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject to availability)
Limited exceptional prints as gifts for any occasion. Link
More about this book:
- A World of Books in Translation. Link
- Build bridges not walls. Link
- Kindness is a thread throughout our stories. Link
- We need EMPATHY, now more than ever! A Blog post
- A story that inspires discussion and debate. A review by Chitra sounder
- Read a blog: Small act of kindness can set a friendship in motion