Pre-order The New Baby and Me! hardback, 24pp, £12.99 (discounts may apply)
Available 12 February 2018
- Written by Christine Kidney
- Illustrated by Hoda Haddadi
Beautifully illustrated by Hoda Haddadi, this book follows a family of five siblings as they imagine what their new baby brother will be like. Will he be a scientist or dreamer? A pirate or an artist? Each child projects their own ideas and fantasies onto the new baby. All they know is that he’ll be just like them! But they are in for a bit of a surprise….
A beautiful picture book that celebrates individuality and imagination. Additional ideas for art and collage activities included to help prepare for a new sibling. A perfect book for families with a little one on the way…
More about this book:
- Read a blogpost: The New Baby and Me on the way
More about Christine Kidney
- Read Christine’s response to our wordless picture book campaign here
More about Hoda Haddadi
- Young at heart: an interview with Hoda Haddadi
- Explore Hoda’s previous Tiny Owl book, A Rainbow in my Pocket
Pre-order The New Baby and Me!
Visit our bookstore
Limited edition prints
Subscribe to Tiny Owl on YouTube!