Buy The Drum, hardback, 24pp, £9.99 (discounts may apply)
Available 1 March 2018
- Written by Ken Wilson-Max
- Illustrated by Catell Ronca
This is the drum. This is the beat. Clap your hands. Stomp your feet! Babies love song, rhythm and dance. Come along and step to the beat in Tiny Owl’s new Children. Music. Life. series created by the award-winning picture book author and artist Ken Wilson-Max.
This series explores different musical instruments from around the world and how they make you feel and move!
Music helps the physical, emotional, and intellectual development of babies as well as strengthening cognitive and sensory development.
So feel the rhythm, clap your hands, stomp your feet and enjoy making music with your baby!
More about this book:
- The music series is designed to get children moving and thinking. An interview with author Ken Wilson-Max
- I wanted the colours to communicate life. An interview with illustrator Catell Ronca
- Get totally engrossed in the rhythm. A review by Parents in Touch
- Read responses to our Music & Storytelling Campaign here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here
- Read a blog: Dancing and singing, launching The Drum!
- Read a review by fab author Pippa Goodhart: a celebration of coming together, orchestrated by the beat of a drum
Buy The Drum
Visit our bookstore
Limited edition prints
Subscribe to Tiny Owl on YouTube