For signed books please email us at email@example.com (subject to availability)
- Written by Ahmadreza Ahmadi
- Illustrated by Nahid Kazemi
When the blossom disappears, a little boy wonders, will it ever return? And when the rains stop, have they gone forever? This is a story about understanding the world and learning to trust. How do we find that grain of hope that good things might return?
Watch the trailer
More to read about Alive Again:
- A visit to the poet of hope and peace, Ahmadreza Ahmadi
- Here worlds are brought together. A review by Ferelith Hordon for IBBY LINK. Here
- A review by Jill Bennett. Here.
- There is always hope. A blog post. Here
- Introducing global children’s literature. Here
- Poetic side of Tiny Owl Publishing. Here.
- Nahid’s storytelling and craft event in London. Here and here
- A gallery of Nahid Lazemi’s beautiful illustrations. Here
- An interview with Nahid Kazemi. Here
- For the love of poetry. A blog post. Here
- Opening up discussions on challenging themes such as loss, death and re-birth. Link
- Coming Alive Again! Link
- Exciting new paperbacks soon to be released
- Happy Persian new year! A blog post
- A blog: A profound poem of loss and hope
- A blog: Picture books; A way for children to better understand stressful situations
- A blog: Happy Father’s Day!
- A review by Book Trust: A reassuring tale about the philosophical nature of language and being
- A review by Armadillo Magazine: a thought-provoking book
- A review by Patricia Nozell: A wonderful book to share with children in the “why” phase
- A review by Annie Everall for Carousel Magazine: story about exploring language and understanding the world
- A review by School Library Association: simple, but with a lot to talk about
- Rear a review by Educational Consultant Charlotte Raby: Alive Again is a perfect read!