For signed books please email to email@example.com (subject to availability)
- Written by Ahmadreza Ahmadi
- Illustrated by Nahid Kazemi
When the blossom disappears, a little boy wonders, will it ever return? And when the rains stop, have they gone forever? This is a story about understanding the world and learning to trust. How do we find that grain of hope that good things might return?
More to read about Alive Again:
- A visit to the poet of hope and peace, Ahmadreza Ahmadi
- Here worlds are brought together. A review by Ferelith Hordon for IBBY LINK. Here
- A review by Jill Bennett. Here.
- There is always hope. A blog post. Here
- Introducing global children’s literature. Here
- Poetic side of Tiny Owl Publishing. Here.
- Nahid’s storytelling and craft event in London. Here and here
- A gallery of Nahid Lazemi’s beautiful illustrations. Here
- An interview with Nahid Kazemi. Here
- For the love of poetry. A blog post. Here
- Opening up discussions on challenging themes such as loss, death and re-birth. Link
- Coming Alive Again! Link
- Exciting new paperbacks soon to be released
- Happy Persian new year! A blog post
- A blog: A profound poem of loss and hope
- A blog: Picture books; A way for children to better understand stressful situations
- A blog: Happy Father’s Day!
- A review by Book Trust: A reassuring tale about the philosophical nature of language and being
- A review by Armadillo Magazine: a thought-provoking book
- A review by Patricia Nozell: A wonderful book to share with children in the “why” phase
- A review by Annie Everall for Carousel Magazine: story about exploring language and understanding the world
- A review by School Library Association: simple, but with a lot to talk about
- Rear a review by Educational Consultant Charlotte Raby: Alive Again is a perfect read!